Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Master's Covenant

"Show me your ways, O Lord; Teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, For you are the God of my salvation; On you I wait all the day." (Psalm 25:4-5.)
"...The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His Covenant." (Psalm 25:14.)
What the Psalmist is speaking about here is the everlasting Covenant of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. I'm sure he was aware of it's existence and it's saving power in the coming Messiah. It is the one and the same Covenant that runs all throughout sacred Scripture, from Genesis, in the Protevangelian, through the Revelation. It is the high message of God to believers everywhere. In it is God's straight and narrow way, the only way sanctionned and blessed by God. To find it and honor it is to bring God up close and personal to us for today and for always. To find it is to find life more abundantly. God draws close to us as we search out his ways in what He has shown us in His New Covenant. I have already found it and have written a book that can expedite your finding of this way of miracles God has set down in place from before the foundations of the world were laid. Go today to Amazon.com and grab up your copy of There Is A Kingdom, by Anita Whalley. It will open up a whole new world of discovery, a doorway that you never knew was there. You will be most richly blessed in following His straight and narrow way to victory.

2 comments:

Ben Craig said...

It is so neat to see someone else who shares my own values. I will look into your book, sounds very interesting. I love our God and what he does in my life.

significant values said...

Hi, again, Ben. It is really great to hear from you, and to know that you are sharing my values, too! I hope you get my message posted here, because I can't seem to find any other way to reach you. Let me know how, if you can, next time you post. God bless you, and grace and peace in the name of the Lord Jesus, Anita.